Friday, September 26, 2008

Sometimes I Like.....

This week we made a book about what we like. Miss. Bontrager read the book "Sometimes I like" by Vicki Churchill. Then we brainstormed things that we sometimes like to do! We drafted our sentences and then revised to make juicy details. After we were done with those steps we went back and edited to check for errors. When we completed the writing we began to make our books for publication. We plan on reading our books to our kindergarten book buddies. Do you have book buddies? Would you be interested in making a book! We hope you have a fabulous weekend! 

Love,

Miss Bontrager's Class

2 comments:

Mrs. Braymer's 4th Grade Class said...

Yes, we have kindergarten book buddies too, We'd love to make a book like that. Your teacher should tell our teacher more about it!

Miss Bontrager's 4th Grade said...

Miss Bontrager will be happy to share more with you! We read the book "Sometimes I like to Curl Up in a Ball". We brainstorm 6 to 8 things we like to do. All of pages started with Sometimes I like....and then we put down our ideas and illustrations!